What are the different kinds of appraisals?
- Insurance Replacement Value: This appraisal provides a value
equal to what it would cost to replace an existing item in your collection or inventory. Retail Value.
- Fair Market Value: This appraisal provides a value as to what
the specific item or items would sell for at a well publicized auction
- Liquidation Value: This appraisal usually used in Bankruptcy
action is the price the item would bring at a quick sale.
What is the cost of
doing an Autograph Appraisal?
- $75.00 per hour for an on- site
appraisal at our location or via digital media
- $150.00 per hour plus travel
for an off-site appraisal at your location
Is an appraisal the same
No. One is assessing a value of
an item and the other is rendering an opinion as to the item's genuineness. These are two completely different services.